Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Saturday, October 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME:)

YESTERDAY:

WAH!!!so touched:) thanks everyone for the celebrating:)

BABO was the first one who wished me.thanks:) i didn't expect that you will be the first one.i am really very glad that u have heart and talked me about your feeling towards me.hahas,yeah.its true that you are sometime being too...erm,childish??haha!!!but,nvm:) everyone have their bad point.even me,i overprotecting you.haha,thanks really alot:) BABO will always be here for you:) cute right??this is u teach me derh.i will never forget it:)loves:)

YINSIN was the second one,thanks alot:)HPY:) actually,i was expecting u to be the first who wished me loh.but,nvm:) 1min only bodoh....i still happy that u know my birthday:)loves:)

follow by RACHEL,hahas.really glad that you told me all of that.all who hang wth me is very important to me:)i also hope someday..that day will really come:)loves:)

my POOH BEAR was next:) hahas,although i didn't meet u already,u still remember my birthday well:)thanks pooh:)loves:)

after that was mabellyn meix:) thanks meix,u are the one who always give out suggestion to me,its always works at times:)glad you know my birthday:)loves:)

of cause,next is my good ginna.yingyu.:) thanks as well.never expected u know my birthday:)

jaslin and shu hui:) hahas!!!thanks all of you:) although u all wake me up by texting me.i still want to thanks you all.its been really long since we last contact:)

wuqun and leting:) thanks:) really glad u all still remember as well:) meet up soon alright?miss u two very much:)loves:)

Ziqi,wei pyng,berlyn meix:) although we never contact already.u all still remember me:) thanks:)loves:)

andy and antonio, thanks as well:) i don't really know u two much:)but,thanks:)

yi ling:) hey yin yang bu liang:) get well soon k??dont feel bad for not coming my birthday,rest well:) thanks:)loves:)

evan,wei jun and jingying:)thanks too:)

well,start today story:) went boonlay sec to pick jade up:)along with amelia and jordan:) after that,me and jordan went to look for chinglong.that fucking jordan bring me to eat tori-Q??eat until $7.30??!!!wtf???jitao broke bodoh!
rachel,calvin and alot people joined us.
they want secretly buy me a cake,but,i heard it:) too bad:) rachel and tian ci bought me a chicken keychain??quite cute.thanks:) they bough me cake as well:)so touch got anot??decorate the cake.they wrote,HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMUEL.ok,thats is fine.but,they added... 21PHT.then put that logo in??WAH!!!then still put 21PHT BOONLAYPASA on the side of the cake???!! sabo sia them?? they still put one JADE on that cake??
after that,we went to tianci house and celevrate.they going to celebrate already.but,its goes to my idea:) spam call sharron,jesslyn and beeyoke to come too:) how can i celebrate without them:) wake them up bodoh!!!they rush over to his house.so touched:)
waited 2 hours:( of cause....... gabriel,yinsin,ms,garrison,wen feng,jordan came as well...hahas!!how can i celebrate without them too:)
mun fei came too:) thanks:)
they sang birthday song for me,touched my heart!! cut cake and anyhow fly cake!!!all use cake hit me sia,bad!!!!then use flour,throw at me???!!!use spite spilit over me??? luckly,i still can play them as well.chase here chase there,throw here throw there,here shout there shout.ahmike came:)police came as well.screen us.i walk away cause of something....
headed to boonlay,mike treated me eat and drink:)slacked awhile and hsh with ms:)

THANKS tianci,rachel,yinsin,gabriel,chinglong,gigi,jordan,sharron,beeyoke,jesslyn,ahmike,mun fei,wen feng,garrsion,monkey,zhi xiang,zhi zhen....
for celebrating my birthday!!with u all,its really enjoyable!!its very fun,so touch and happy:)

BABO!!!don't feel bad alright??although u are the person that i most wanted to see you there celebrating with me.thats alright,i understand:) work hard ok??

JESSLYN!!!i saw your blog:) hahas!!so touched!!never think that i am the guy that you can rely the MOST!!!i sure do enjoy my birthday,because of u all:) thanks too that i always wanted people to accompany,you are the one who will accompany first:) and,try to LOVE me more rather than HATE me more:) i treated u as my sister.hope u treat me as your brother as well:) thanks:) be sure to come to look for me when you are down:)

AMELIA!!!haha!!didnt know u love me so much:) shy la dey!!!next year i let u celebrate just like last last year:)

well!!i sure enjoy this year!!!thanks celia for buying and planing the food for tomorrow bbq for me:) hahaha!!!