Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Thursday, October 14, 2010

HAIISH!!!!

up to now,i still haven't even sleep.i think so much thing.......
YESTERDAY:
jesslyn didn't come out,missed the show already her....got 3global warming,she doesn't believe me..so sua loh:( she thought i want lure her come out only,nvm.. she tired bah... slacked around jp with my brothers:),nothing much to do.ate a big lollipop??hahaha!!!many people see me ate that big lollipop,all don't dare stand close to me.alot of my saliva:) played jubeat,was waiting for jesslyn to come play with me,but,oh well...i know she today will never come out,so i played alone loh:) gay with mun fei :p .alright!!!hsh after that....early,9.45 reached home...very early leh...


REALLY really,thinking about giving up.....but,i really love her very much:( what should i do ley??can't forget her as well.who tell her to be my first love?who tell her to be so cute :p
nvm,pending case bah:)
i think i should stop playing those baby thing already bah:) she will kill me derh,plus,everyone misunderstood..pro me,acted until very real.she just my cute sister hor jesslyn??:)

yeah,its really happy to hang out with all the brothers and sisters got anot:) its make me calm down.
gabriel,yinsin,jesslyn,beeyoke,sharron,jordan and co..make me smile when i am stressed....and finally,let me disiao u all everytime :D its really fun to go out with u all..

jesslyn:u are that bad girl that keep playing people one!!!hahahas!!!its fun to watch global warming with u,and talk about the funny secret u everytime shared with me:) LOVES:)

beeyoke:thanks for trusting me.i know i am a good guy that won't play people feeling,don't keep praise me la:) thanks for sharing something with me also.share more share more!!!:) LOVES:) Thanks!

jordan:kbkp!!always asked me wheres my sister!!!at heaven la dey!!!hahas,thanks for always talked to me as well.i know u very tiongxim la,i i want grap jesslyn that time,u keep stopped me,say i got babo!!!that one is bo bian la!!!that time she almost get car accident and she didn't go look at the our background what.she keep wants to hit dao people~.~ what!!!AMELIA must think of accepting him hor:) and i treated u as my brother too:)LOVES:)

aiya!!hahaha!!!the rest of you,nth much to say la.thanks for playing with me:D accompany me as well!