Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Saturday, October 2, 2010

BBQ celebration with brothers and sisters:)

another celebration for me:) my birthday:) two times a years,because i have such a good brothers and sisters to attend with their hearts. i never expect that there are 30 over people,going 40 people who attend this celebration:) thanks brothers and sisters:)
jordan giving me a t-shirt.hahas.30dolaars bodoh!!!thanks,i love you:)
the whole day was texting with babo:) miss her!!!quite sad that she can't attend:( but,nvm.i understand:) i at celebrating until half,she suddenly texted me.'lee kuan lew wife die?' ,when i saw this i laugh until???i told gabriel and all.they laugh like mad??hello,i celebrating until half,u dare to tell me people die?? alemak!!
mike,ah xin,alen and ming hua,given me red packet..all total 100 plus!!!! all red and blue notes!!!
was quite happy that,its not about money.is about their heart they gave.......
when i called them,they never failed to come and celebrate with me..
thanks celia for the helping me organise this bbq:) its was fun and warm hearted.its totally like one family.they giving me alot surprizes.
thanks,mun fei,ah mike,ah xin,alen,ming hua,ching long,ms,gabriel,yinsin,garrsion,ebel,jordan,rachel,fireboy,gigi,tianci,monkey,jesslyn,sharron,beeyoke,jeremy,alex,wei jun,jingying,clarrsia,evan,ryan,wayne,ken,wen hui,yi ling,jonna,wei bin,emio,his gf?,yingyu,zhi zhen,zhi xiang,and ebel 3 friends,..not to forget,amelia and celia:) still some,but,mermory not good:)
at housedown stair shout here shout there,police came.we all run:) because of the rubbish we made,power!!!all around!!!:)HSH after that:)
my real brothers and sisters:)

babo,hope that i won't kana catch and i will come your birthday alright?:) i promise u that it will be very fun:)
i can't save my any of the pic,just to be caution:)