Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Thursday, September 30, 2010

went to jurongpoint to look for chinglong,jorad,rachel,ebel and co.slack at there with alot friends.something happen at there.haha,quite fun:) thanks tianci and jeremy:) quite touching when they tired to save me..
we went to the green block slack,thanks for the care you guy given to me:) now i know who is my real brother and sister already.went to library and eat:) acoompany tian ci to send his ---- to home,along with monkey and calvin. went to tianci house for a slack and garrison,xiaoping and eric came to look for us as well.
HSH with garrison:)

''pray that i won't get into any trouble.i still need to take care some things. yeah:) love my brothers and sisters.thanks everyone:)''