Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

POOH BEAR DAY:)

went to jp meet co.catching pooh bear:)almost everyone was hugging one..startfactory sure is going to close down because of chinglong evil plan...wanted to catch all pooh bear.
at outside,1pooh cost 40 to 50dollars!! but,we........1 to 5 dollars catch one pooh:) that auntie sure doesnt want him play and beg him bodoh:D
catch about 10 something pooh....
intend to give babo:) only some people know about this........alright,went boonlay with mike,yinsin and gab.
hsh afterthat....

WHATS IS FEELING?always asking myself this question..our brain,heart or what make us have a feeling with people.i don't know the ans until now..i really wanted to be the me,with no feeling with girls like last time.only family and friends,i like to be with...but now,i like to be with her also...things was pretty bad when i leave her....i drunk myself and i finally know the important to me.she was very very important to me,yeah!she was...notice it when,i cried for her,felt worried for her when she not around,didn't eat much when she was not around,not smiling like i use to be,didn't have the warm after that,changed alot and made me even worst...every min every sec,i think of you.my heart is very pain!!! should i give up or not?but,my style were to never give up:) still,i will live on first...
guys drip tears for girls sure very xiasuey!but,i wanted every reader to see that,u are worth for me to drip my tears. i love you very much,you are everything to me...i can't lose you as my friend or what,i really can't!

i hope that you are living well...live happy ok babo??sorry for always attidute you and being too overprotective.hahas!blame my dad for being too overprotective and having attidute,because he too also have!he pass on to me derh:D thanks for your everything:)