Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Friday, October 22, 2010

5days!!!

tiring~.~ seriously,she doesnt fucking understand what i trying to say...................i understand u and trusted your every words.........result = dissapointment.......u always hide at the shadow,what do u really afraid of??u don't even know what wrong u made.u don't even know why i am angry,u just seriously want to hide???your promises,i trusted..but,u treat it nothing at all!!!!if i really doesn't fucking understand u,why do i still keep that thing for you?
if i don't understand you,the thing will be thrown by 2 days ago.why still keep it for 2weeks??for you!i don't want anything,but,wanted to talk things out.isit so hard?~.~


those 5days i really did alot of things......
MONDAY:
work factory with gabriel and yinsin.packing:)8:30 to 17:30.after work,i rush to jurongpoint to find mun fei and co.wanted to watch movie,something happen and i rush to boonlay to collect something.THAT STUPID JESSLYN didnt help me buy movie ticket!!!all went me,alemak!!how forgetful this girl is.chinglong,charmanie and wen feng accomapny me to wait mun fei they all come out
after that,all went to boonlay,that stupid jesslyn waste my 1.20cent!!i buy lemon tea for her,she didn't drink it.she PS me and ownself go home never tell me.what a good sister you are:)
TUESDAY:
overslept.didn't work on that day,rush to westwood sec to pick jesslyn up:) was waiting 1.30hours.scare i late,plus.I HEARD WRONGLY.is 1.30pm,not 1 pm:(
i 12 reached and waited till 1.30:(she sure very happy when she see dao me,i guess she love me alot??:D asked that lau chi bye to bring me eat beside her school.she don't want,she say she scare teacher misunderstood.not misunderstood hor,i am your boyfriend on that day:) she still say want bring me go gek poh??go there is fight,not eat la dey:)send my cute little sister home and she loved me alot. went to kbox after that with amelia,jordan,jade and her 2friends.sang alot korea songs.jesslyn bomb me.say want come out:( she didn't!!!!my feeling was bluffed!!my mind was in total darkness,omg!!!:p
headed to gan ma house after that,and help gab send yinsin home.HSH next:)

WEDNESDAY:
work with gabriel,yinsin and ivan.ivan was being separate with us.ke lian wor~~~A fat auntie keep following us:D we walk where,she follow where.we stop,she stop:D i think she in love with me got anot?:)
after work,went boonlay to find chinglong and co.bused to songkah.nth much to say.finish headed back home:)

THURSDAY:
work with gabriel,yinsin,ivan,garrison and wen feng.hahas,too many ah beng in the factory bodoh.yinsin go kop 1tic tac.that china guy found out that 1 is missing,he keep find and keep kp us.keep kana scolded loh~.~
after work,went to find chinglong they all at jurongpoint.eat eat eat....chatted with beeyoke about secret:)we sure damn bastard loh....hahaha!!!keep play with her.amelia came look for me,chatted at kopitam with amelia and jordan.hsh NEXT:)

FRIDAY:'
went to jurongpoint.that fucker ivan keep temp me to pon work!!!!yeah,alright.was being temp and his plan works..stay around jurongpoint and we was playing the whole day,while garrsion and wen feng was working alone.went to taman to fetch ivan's baby.
headed jurongpoint to find chinglong and co.was accomapny jesslyn all the way.very sian loh.both of us chatted at mac,talked secret hor bi?:) i will keep quiet,thanks for trusting me:)
went up arcade,slacked and send her home!!!next HSH:)


yeah,jesslyn and beeyoke always talked with me.:) thats why i love them so much???hahas,joke!:) talked alot secret hor??:) thanks for trusting me and you all know me well as well:) thats why i always treat u all as my sisters bah:) hehes,i will always helped u all de:) don't worry,i will never help those people that keep backstab u all de kay?trust me:) LOVED!:)