Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Sunday, October 17, 2010

FUN DAY:)

those past few days,its been really tiring and fun:)
FRIDAY:
went to jurongpoint,meet my brothers and sisters.was celebrating calvin early birthday at colour court.BBQ!!:) mun fei treat us like small kids,haha,pushed the trolley with me and jesslyn.went down hill and we both had a great fall!!!!everyone was laughing,WTH.sibei ps!!!she sat on my leg!!!so pain:(







EATEATEAT,steven and yingyu came,as well as mike.something really ugly things going on...
went to boonlay with jesslyn,mike,wen feng,garrsion,fireboy and co.played audi with jesslyn :)lose to her :p everyone saw us playing,they joined in as well.play until like crazy loh:)keep stress jesslyn don't lose,she keep scream.hahahas,played 2hours plus.
sent jesslyn home and walked back home.1hour then reach~.~i walk the wrong way:D


SATURDAY:
went to jurongpoint again,same group of us.jesslyn came look for us,but i know she is say only.cause she only want to see me:)me,beeyoke and jesslyn was playing condom at there:D they teach bad me:( i am so innocent!!!!
pulled jesslyn to accompany me eat mac with ching long they all.hahas,me and beeyoke snatch her:D keep pullllllllll!!!!! she lose to me:)shared with her. letting her eat alot,keep forcing her eat.cause she say want on diet???fuck her,so small size still want learn people to lose fat~.~
after we finish,me was telling ching long.

ME:hey!!!hahahas,i buy until 7dollar,i eat only 1MCnugget.so sweet hor me:) quite hungry now,i later go songkah eat:)
CHINGLONG:WHAT!!!!later songkah nothing to eat one!!!!!
ME:*SHOCK*HAR???!WTF???!!! how??!!no money le???i give all the MCnugget to my baby le,i scare she hungry,now become i will hungry:( HOW HOW!!!hungry!!
JESSLYN:*laughing*
CHINGLONG&CHARMANIE:HAHAHAHAS!!~~
CHARMANIE:EAT YOUR BABY LAH:D
ME:WTF??i want eat jesslyn liao lah!!~

i ate her hand:)chey!!no lah..
beeyoke pulled her to accompany her to shop,when we was walking going to boonlay.she called me say i ps her???WHAT???!
hahas,songkah cannot have any girls,so we went first.
at there,do nothing.sit at there talking to steven.yingyu keep any how walk,liu lang zhi:)chinglong bluff me,what nothing to eat.got bodoh?eat until very suang loh:)
then went home with my two ginna,rush to boonlay to find my baby:) she say i ps her,i was playing KOF with my ginna hello??:) playing vibrator,alex say he want to buy tomorrow for sharron:) bian tai loh!!!:) chatted with jesslyn for 1 to 2 hours loh,as everyone was doing thier own things and went back home.only us:(
accompany her till 2.30 sweet anot??:)she don't dare me to accompany her to toilet,cause when she asked me,i give her a tiko face:D hey!!i am not a tiko bek~.~
sending her home,30 min to her home.30 min to my home.walking 1hour loh!!she keep want take cab,i keep stop her:) i love bibi:p CHEY!!! she gotta be touched and love me alot when she see this:)nah!!!everybody though we are steady,but,sorry nope!!!maybe next time:D i still treat her as my cute sister hor!!sister heart heart:)
thanks anyway for accompany me,talked with me and play with me:)sure,someone doesn't like me being so close with you,i can't help it yeah??sorry,everytime late late le i have to sent you home.will worried ma!!!later bangladash touch u how?? u say want marry me after 30years ley!!! see u safety get home then i happy ma:)mun fei will also say the same things,hor??:)

played audi will think of you:(
what should i do??
thinking of the past playing together.
but....now??
i am nothing to you.
i could only play with my sister.
not the same feeling....

SISTER!!!now you know what happen to me the last time hor??is not i bastard,thanks for listening to me:)

too tiongxim got what use??
will be easily hurt by girls.....
don't be too tiongxim bah!i hate to say that....