Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HAHAS!!

YESTERDAY:

alright!was having my lunch with amelia:) afterthat,went to jurongpoint,meet up with jordan,chinglong,beeyoke,jesslyn and co. alot people actually:) gigi treat me play jubeat!!!something happen as well,tried to help them both.... hope they are fine,can't afford to lose any sisters already.
amelia,jade,rachel came look for me afterthat..they bough me a present.its a surprize:) tml or whatever i will know it bah..
send beeyoke home with garrison,jesslyn and zhi zhen. went to jp again and talked awhile,went to 679 to accompany gabriel for dinner with yinsin and jesslyn.was talking about something.its a secret:) send jesslyn home and went to boonlay to find toothless and mike.
while on the bus,something really funny happen,i was having a complain on a phone:D aiya!i try to help u la:D jitao laugh until so loud,all the passenger looked at me:D its so funny!!!
reached boonlay,talked and went clubbing.......hsh afterthat..

''haha,.20cents(this way,people dont know who you are).well...i tried my best to help u,i am a good brother huhh:) if u don't like it,i will think of a way to help u.the most use me as a sacrifice,it won't matter anyway:) because you are my close sister,trust me..everything will be fine,i will know what to do.CHEERS:) don't go out with moodless heart,just keep smiling and think positive..everytime you are down,i will be there,just let me know.hahahas!!!very sweet hor??i trusted u,thats why i told everything to u. alright,thanks for the accompany just now.only you know who i talking to,i gave you a 20cents when we first know each other.remember?yeah,is you:) ''

oh my god!!i found out that,i always anyhow send people home:D what happen to me:D jade,beeyoke,jesslyn,yi ling and sometime other people as well..WTF??maybe she is correct,i am too overprotecting towards my friends...sometime,really scare that,things will happen to them when they late go home....this attidute must change!!!maybe is because i like to think too much??
when my brothers or sisters are sad,i don't know why....sometime its pain me. its really pain me to see them moodless or cried sometime...when its does happen,my mind always tells me'cheer him/her up,make him/her happy!!" always did as my mind tells me so.was happy after the effect sometimes..
from now on,my attidute must change.i will not be too overprotective!!! i am a guy,who hates people that hurts my brothers and sisters.........