Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Thursday, October 14, 2010

MAN POWER:)

today alot things to say,should i say today keep tio bomb???
songkah was last min cancel,i have to call all the people to tell them that is cancel~.~
still,accompany ching long all the way,went to pioneer sec with mun fei to fetch pei ling home.early in the morning,very hot got anot?went back to jp,mun fei say he want go home with pei ling le???~.~ left me and ching long at jp,WAH!!! we went to look for gabriel and yinsin.soon,everybody joined in as the time goes.
amelia,jade and their friend came look for us..talked and off they go!!
waiting for my 'BABY' to come and talked something with her, sharron and beeyoke.sure damn funny!!!! SILLY,I LOVE U,SILLY I MISS U!!!hahas,beeyoke.your secret is out:) sharron,jesslyn and me acted until very funny loh.what i love u,u love me!!hair stand sia:Dgot alot taiji at jp got anot?one day,3 taiji for me to do~.~ hai i no time pei my baby and co.~.~ went to boonlay,as there is something on......
otw to there,they called us say don't need people liao??wtf??played at boonlay.
JESSLYN BANG THE STAIRCASE WALL!!!!!!hahaha!!!!!!!joke of the day:D she played her game until too addicted le:D
hahaha!!!today all man power have a FULL ATTENDANT !!!not bad not bad:)sharron and i created a evil idea!!!'BASKETBALL' hahaha!!!bad siok!!!
everyone went home,left me,jesslyn,sharron,alex,garrison and wen feng....slacked and chat with uncle.after that,send jesslyn home.CAB:) and walked home!!!! touched hor??:) i walked halfway,walked pass jurong point,i found 1dollar coin at the floor,i pick it up and walked in to jurong point interchange and take bus:)GOD BLESS ME!!!:)HSH!!!