Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

NEVER FAILED

to me,there is nothing called a failure.if something goes wrong,don't give up.just keep trying until the very end:) those words is always in my mind and hearts.failed?try again:) until one day,i really have it.
always know a word,tiongxim. thats the word in my heart and made me being single for almost 1year!!! yeah!i seriously,loved somebody and that somebody doesn't feels a thing for u is a nightmare!! its hurt sometimes......
those days,i have been hurted so badly,disappointment and headaches....but,i never back it up..my brothers and sisters who keep supporting me and never let me fall on my own. i got them,i got the courage to be alive again.
'when u fail,u are not a failure.only when you fail yourself and give up on it' i still remember what my brothers said hor:)
i will try my best,to let the whole world see that,i really love her.I AM NOT A FAILURE!I WILL NEVER GIVE UP:) thanks brother:) from now on,i will be happy and start all over again,with u all:)
u all never failed to be with me everytime....:)