Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TODAY MY NEW BABY:)

today went t jp as usual,went over there to see global warming:) bad jesslyn got anot? mun fei acted as ching long,i called ching long,mun fei go pick the phone and tallked to me..haha,i know his voice la:) plan failed huhh u:)
jesslyn is my BABY:) so happy!!!:D *joking* wanting to lure something out,thats why:) plan never failed:) "he" show out his true face.its all beeyoke and my good plan.i like it alot.its fun!!!:D acted until so real,everyone really thought we,----- already.but,sorry nope!!.. I LOVE BABY:) (she gotta kill me when she see this :p)
4 man power loh. alemak!!! Friday and saturday,promise her to see more global warming,man power and green house effect :D bad bodoh,we keep play people... at night send my *BABY* home then went to find gabriel and HPY:) slacked............. bused home,nth much to say.HSH:)

' i used all my heart.wanting to give u something,i really hope u will accept it:( blame me for keep thinking u the first.... i say before le,i tell everyone as well before,u are the one that i think of first over all my friends..not jesslyn,beeyoke,yinsin or whatever....... i know i am very close with them,but,sorry...YOU ARE THE ONE.whether u liike it anot,my mind still won't change,my heart is still in you.everytime i wake up,the first message is u.then i start to call my friends..u didn't notice it,now u know.....'