Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Sunday, October 24, 2010

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

YESTERDAY:
yeaterday meet up with chinglong with my two sisters.slacked at jurongpoint.waiting for everybody to come,and went to suntec city:) at mrt,got one crazy guy keep crying.we laughed.
reached,went to arcade and played DDR:) first time played,its not bad at all:)
catch bear bear for my sister and jesslyn:) can't catch cookies monster for jesslyn..she seem very disappointed.i kept change coins to catch that things,she keep kp me.saying that i always got money jiu anyhow spend.hahas,hey.not everybody i will do that for them alright?
went to FOUNTAIN OF WEALTH,its so beautiful....too bad,i doesn't have 'HER'. yeah,sure is touching.chinglong and mun fei write to us touching things.hahas,yeah..its true that i have never been regrated to have u all as brothers and sisters.u will always be in my heart yeah.:)
i write something for them as well:) i write to jesslyn as well!!!!:D

to: jesslyn lau hwee min
from:samuel
I LOVE YOU 4EVER!MUACKSS!:)


i love you,hahas.as sister la:) everybody expression like WOW!!!and CLAP!!:)my face blush blush:) nvm,only for fun :D she keep kpkb at there,laughs.
well,eating mac.mun fei keep make funny faces.like clown got anot:) at the glass beside us keep do those faces.we kept laughing...omg!its like clown bodoh.shared mac with jesslyn.she kept don't want eat,want to save money.WTF??
otw to mrt,we kept playing.beating each other butts:) we very open minded hor??:) jesslyn butt very HARD one:D!!!!laughs,she scare me beat her butt,but,when will i go touch her butt??do i look like this kind of guy?my sister and her keep beat one another butt,wtf??
they kept complain me what,samuel!!!your baby beat my butt!!! then another one,samuel!!!!your sister beat my butt!!!! ???trying to separate them,then in the end.they beating again???i help my baby,amelia say me.i help amelia,my baby say me??
my baby ask me want her or want amelia....WAH??! in the end,i choose my baby:)because amelia beat me hard hard.
trained to boonlay,was accompany someone to find someone:) audition with amelia,but,jesslyn helped me play.was quite bored ma.then all HSH home.

well baby,lets all find our soulmate:)