Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

THE TRUE ME

ME:
In my heart,i am always confuse over certain things.i used my expression to hide myself from being letting others people know my true feeling.i am the one who doesnt show my true feeling out.
this is the true me.i was always relax and calm,but,when people insult my brothers,sisters or idol.i could get crazy easily.
i like cute,shy and innocent people.like sohee^^ dont like those kind of hot stuff.yeah,u know what i mean.
after u all have read this,i hope u all understand me better.cause i feels that no one really understand me.
i hide expression because i dont like people know what i'm thinking.
but,i feels like dancing everytime.to put all my trouble and worried away.
but sometime i dance because i really like the songs^^ like tell me,so hot,sorrysorry all those korean stuff.
my heart and brain wont get any rest at all.everyday got worried,trouble or those stress.
i been thinking alot really.why will i have a puppy love?i didnt know it at all.
but,in real.i love that person more.i used to hate her very much u see.after losing,i finally then realise it.thinkthinkthink and think.it hide from me from the very beginning.
i used my ONE day to think all those stuff.i was so confuse back then.i always think of hated her,but,didnt think of another way round.
u see,my trouble getting worst and worst this year.very suey!

THE ONE:
but,i really enjoy those day when we were together,i scare to go some place which have our wonderful memories before,because i scare i will think of u.then hated u for cheating me.but,really did slap myself for the wrong i have done.i now reliese it wasnt cheat at all.i i slap myself for being selfish.bang the wall for always think of u because i think i like the other girl b4
.but,in the end is really u. i found out this because i was starting to care about u,i care this care that.i scare u got trouble.wanted to help u.then i finally reliese the one still is you.
thats explain why i still havent throw your wallet out that u bought for me.i think until long time,but,after i lose u.my heart starting to be empty.i dont know why.i always tell my friends,i didnt care about u.but,in my heart i was worried about it.i tried to hide it.i tried to hide from myself too.i was really a babo to think that i hate u.this line only u could understand.
u say before,u wanted to know what i am finding.now that u know after viewing this blog.
i not hoping that one day we will patch again,but,last long pal.i hope i can reallyreally forget u this time.
dramatic huhh.

AHN SOHEE:
ahn sohee was really my favourite idol^^ age of 15,she started to join in wondergirls.but,everyone since to hated her very much!!!!i dont know why??!!jeaous??i think so.wicked bitch who curse my idol.making fun of her.she is perfect u see.
i now know the reason liao.
1)she was the girl who kiss someone who is very famous when acting.
2)they are now more famous than girls genartion.so,their fans hate WG so much
3)alot rumous starting to spread she and g-dragon dating.so,g-dragon fans was really hate her.
4)she got a chubby looks,which alot of people dont like.(KELIAN her)
5)last time use to have a rumous saying heechul wants to jio her.they jealous^^

full detail huhh.after studying about youtube comment.say here say there,ai bu shi jealous her.stupid!!!!!

looking for her concert vcd^^