Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SCHOOL DAY

its been a long time since i last being scolded by teacher,wearing school uniform,talk back to teacher.3more days going 1month that i have not attend to school.
just let me enjoy those few days before surrending my butt to OM.i have been prepare for this.
alot of friends nagged me.thanks,i know u all isnt purposely scolded me.u all just care about me.thanks for everything bros and siss.i promise all of u,after new year i will be attending school,study for the lesson i miss at home and not to go out too often anymore.
alex:please dont kp.what sohee dont like me dont go school.like i care?laughs,btw thanks too bro.tag me u cb kia.keep runrunrun.fun isit?i private then see how u view my blog.oh well,if u really wants me go school,simple...went to korean again and help me take a autograph of sohee.soon bian let me have her handphone number too^^ i think that wont be a problem for u.u a rich guy and have been to korean many times.cant reject your bro isnt it huhh.JK^^say want tell me about korean thing,after that talk half way,u off your msn.stupid u.i been very intersted to listen.TMD!
oh well,i was SOHEE biggest fan is correct^^i been slacking at boonlay pasa and namdai now adays.
keep u all for update.well,
4more days to chinese new year^^ happy die me.excited!do miss me classmate and friends.i wont be so active anymore.sian everyday go out.must stay at home a few while.must learn to be guai the first step.

EDITED:when to jurongpoint with ms and jason.waited for a stupid food for an hour.charred and went to buy books.settled dinner at subway.then bused home.

alright,gottogo.bye:D update blog when i feels to.

can you hear the fan cheering?stlye man.SOHEE SING THE LINE AFTER THE I M SO FINE^^