Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GAME OVER

i let myself down.my plan work fine,but y time couldnt wait at all??
i am sorry,it was too many question in my mind,i cant answer it all.
i though i could take some time to consider awhile,but y?y u couldnt wait?
i was nearing my answer,samuel you are such a "babo".
i was really stubborn,to think i like her at the first places.
but,did i really?
my heart was too confuse back then.wondering this wondering that.
Y i still think of her??YYYYYYYYYYY????????????
my heart was crying,how can i let this happen?
just only 1more step to my answer,just 1more step to notice it!!!
could time reverse??i hope so.
my game have already over.the game of truth.
taking the key to unlock my secret within me for such a long time.
y do i take a such time to notice that i still love u???!!!
why????!!!!
why i will still think about u and the time we shared be4???????!!
samuel,why do you make such a mistake???*SLAP*
it is too late now.GAME OVER.