Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ANTI SOHEE??

SORRY KIDS!MAKING FUN OF HER AT YOUTUBE.I THINK YOU ALL ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HER CUTENESS.LET ME TELLL U ALL ONE THING,EVEN IF THE WHOLE WORLD START TO GET AGAINST HER,I WILL STILL BE SUPPORTING HER AND DEFENDING HER.YOU HEAR ME?
SO STOP UPLOADING THE VIDEO THAT MAKES FUN OF HER.ITS JUST KIDS U KNOW?
people that are fans of her,please help me defending her.u all did nothing!can u just watch her being making fun??didnt care about her,posting every stupid video to let the whole world see,u all just did nothing to it?
sorry about that,if u all could see it countiue,but i cant.
argh!i will make them pay for insulting my idol.