Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Friday, February 26, 2010

FINALLY!

went to school today,thanks to that person.babo^^
decided to went to school,bused to school saw friend.
dont know whats his name,ps!just know u nia.
when returning,alot of cher welcome me back?
friends all come find me??hug me?
then walk pass classes nia all shout my name.
crazy!like 1year never see me like that.
i know u all miss me narh.
1month 2week nia.classmate all come ask me where i go.
laughs!of cause at home narh.(some of the time)
cher surprize?i been disappear for school this long,time to return back le bah.
but,school not bad after all.laughs,still got alot of friends accompany me.
DM find me,i tio counsel.
i talk cork nia,they let me off??princpal ask him to cane me,but,he just let me off?
i think it wasnt that simple,they need to pending my case.i hope wont tio any bah.

haiish!i really miss the day when we been together.its kinda fun.
but,i think i was too late.what should i do?i really feel basturd.
making u cry when i left u.
then wanted u back my side when u have another guy.
i dont know what i should really do.
when i lost u then i relize my decision is wrong.
i still need u by my side.i still want back my memories with u.
i was late one step:(
but,remember this babo.i will still be waiting for u.
i hope.i am really foolish.
i really still wanted to take care and protect u.
what was i doing all those day when i left u?puppy love with another girl?
i really sorry:(i just cant 4get u.
BABO BABO BABO!!SORRY!

u the first girl i have been shea tears for.
i promise u i will be brave didnt i?
nvm about that.thanks for the days.haiish!!