Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SICK SICK SICK

went to boonlay pasa see doctor.
meet yinsin and gabriel,playing a fool there.then they accompany me to see doctor,yinsin went inside with me.tell that doctor i vomit blood:D
hey,too fake liao.in the end,the doctor only gave me 1day mc?FUCK!
walking around,find celia at arcard play audi,LAUGHS!
then tinsin and gabriel went home,so i went to play also.arcard now dont know what happen,more people at there liao.feel like going boonlay slack again.isit ok?
I AM BACK TO AUDI!!


i deprove alot,beatup deprove alotalot,CC4 more jialat,cant even get 400k??
3months liao,audi did change alot.i abit blur whats going on.no wonder girls new songs?so sad:(

went home by myself cause eating medicine.very tired and blur when walking.then home sweet home^^