Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Thursday, February 11, 2010

MY TRUE HEART

i shittng 10times aday!!help its hurt:(
lao sai 10times.cannot even have a break.cant watch my favorite idol prpely jiu goes for another round.toilet paper going to use finish.
next time could someone remind me not to eat too much cuttlefish?i couldn resist.
whenever i go,SOHEE was on my mind^^ the voice as well,wanted to sing it out.bleah!bangbang!its kill me for not thinking.i was waiting chinese new year.its fun every year.
wish sohee came to singapore,wish she could come meet me and sing for me.but,its a dream right?her singing was beautiful done.
oh well,back to my old story.i have only 1wish in mind.wanted to share with love ones things.happiness but not sadness.everything i do,i will think of her.when i start to laugh or smile,i will think of it.why doesnt she with me?i wanted her to laugh and smile too.i wanted to do whats best for her.she is the only girl that i always think of beside SOHEE^^
this year is defintly not a good year.good year is in 2008.last year not bad.this year bad.
i hanging out with people.
2008:
FIRST:TEBAN
SECONDLY:another group at TOA PAYOH
THIRDLY:BOONLAY(a day where i joined them)
FOURTH:RETURN BACK TO TEBAN
FIFTH:BOONLAY AND TEBAN TOGETHER.(a term where i quiited the group,and this term is the most fun i ever have)
2009:
SIXTH:JURONGSITE.(the day which everyone starting to MIA.)
SEVENTH:another group,not at jurong.BUGIS
EIGHT:BOONLAY(its a other patch of boonlay.my school and working walls)
NINTH:NOBODY(when i was having a steady)
TENTH:WITH GABRIEL(when he stead with yinsin.until now.)
i am finding back those who i have just ps-ed brothers and sisters back.i sure miss u all.MIA for what?haiish!i lost contact in 2008(THIRD) and 2009(NINTH).
i was full of friends until then.all starting to MIA,starting to angry about me when i dont care for them when having a steady and most of all,i didnt go find them for so many months after having jurong friends.its all my fault!i am sorry.
ever since the 2009(NINTH),day by day,friend starting to drop 1by1.
i so sorry,i was too busy taking care of my steady back then.didnt have a time to chat with u all and pei u all.i was just going home studying because of my EX.i wanted to work hard for her and promise her never leave her alone back then,but,by doing so,i just broke our friendship.
i promise her not to talk to 1single girl.even my sister,anna,ann and cassandra.:(by doing so,u all angry with me.saying that stead is more important forever to me,u all left:(
i having stress at that time,i just broke up with steady for some reason.i dont even have a couarge to look for u all already.deep in my heart i am terribly sorry brothers and sisters.u all are the best to me.i have always treated friends as an important things to me.
haiish,when u all having a steady.u all also would ask me out,chatt with me.but,when i have,its another way round.
guess its left me with a JURONG friends now.......but,my JURONG friends also starting to MIA.what should i do?
oh well,JADE:i know i have done wrong too.when i start to lost alot of friends,its really angre me.i have put all my hates towards you.i scolded u just abit of thing.i losing temp.i was really sorry,after we broke not long,it had me thinking.it is not you who break my friendship with them,is me.u didnt done anything to let us break,is my decision.u never asked me to,but is me too.i selfishly wronged u because i have no ones to blame.so,i blamed u.sorry to take a long time to reflected on myself.you could have agrue with me back then but u didnt.i misunderstood u,after we break.i keep shootshoot u.sorry pal.let u suffer awhile.i not sure what i going to say,but,we still can be friend can we?i have reflected because someone helped me.i was so stubborn up there.foolish!letting my hated control me.oh well,now i get the hang of it.nothing could control me now.dont cry over a small thing alright?i knew u always do^^ u know what i meant do u?^^learning a phasewhich i watched last fews days."A real man wouldnt let him control by his own hated,what is done is done,we cant travel it back,letting hated control over u will cause more hate,it wont do any good for both party.why dont just relax your mind,overcome the shadow within and it could be all better.....'' making sense huhh.hope you doing well those day where i have left u.i am not so good.keep learning the reason for everything.

JOHN:cant you see what i meant?we do need friends.support each other when we are weak.overcome every blocking ways together.i know you are terribly scared when you once being betrayed.but,one doesnt mean all.i was being betray by a few times too.but,in the end.it was fine letting it go.your mind should rest awhile,overcome your hated towards him.dont thinking of revenage already,let go of it!u already came out,now u alrdy fine,u still wanted to find trouble?"dont let your hated control u." i have been set free so can you.fear isnt a choice john.you fear being betrayed again by those close to you so you dont dare to let people help u?john,gives people a chance.

there have recently a stupid case.people using insulting my idol.

TO THAT PERSON:hey!!!where ever you are,i going to find u alright?firstly,using my idol name talk to me?hi i sohee nice to meet you????!!!this isnt funny at all kids.u hear me?i believe is you from blog add me on msn.kids,i warning ya.you just mess with the wrong guy.NOBODY INSULT MY IDOL U HEAR ME???!!!NOBODY!!MAKING FUN OF SOHEE IS NOT FUN YOU HEAR ME DUDE??

oh well,ermmmm...........making fun of my idol is not a nice thing to do,so.....please dont make fun anymore^^
gtg!see ya friends!
SOHEE CUTE ISNT IT^^