Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SICK

went to mac jurongspring at 12smth.hungry.sick too.waited for celia.eateat,shitshit.nth to post.haiish!oh welll.its a long time then.i not sure what to do:(
i keep thinking about her.
what should i do now?
its keep making me crazy.........


ALEX:please keep the comment to yourself.thank you^^i like sohee.best ok?^^chubby face,shy and cute.must u always come agrue with me whos the best?u have your opion,i have mine.we diffence.brother,u like people who is active,sweet,frendly and preety.
mine cute,innocent and shyshy like sohee ^^ jiu can liao alright?laughs!come jurong find me ok?miss u brother.bye^^

why alot people hate sohee:(i mean she is nature having a chubby face.i think she was shy and innocent but not an act.wht does everyone thinks she just acting as one?oh my idol...but who care?she wont be qutting even alot people hate her.she have my support too right?she second famous and first that most people hate.cause of the chubby face?cause everyone think she was putting on a act?in my opion,i dont think so.

oh well....i want to go korean^^see my idol.forget about one thing.wondergirls will not be having concert because of sunye i think.she going to study.haiyo,wanted to see their concert.dissappointed.
oh guys,classmate.please do miss me.after chinese new year i will then be back.MIA awhile from school.thinking of something.i hope i wont retain this year.but who cares?wearing long pant is good enough from me.thinking of quitting school.wait for my result alright everyone?
i wish everyone was back to boonlay:(i wish........
if only time travels back.what am i saying?i sure miss the memories at boonlay though.
i dreamed sohee too^^ meet dao her.it was all a dream dissappointed^^ why i was dreaming such a lame thing?ohya,i dream having her handphone number too^^ u see,every guys wants to meet her also right?dont tell me u guys dont want to.sohee ar sohee. but,"she" was then my real dream girl. secret^^i wanted to tell her soon.but can i?
my dream going to korean isnt a bad thing after all.at least i still have one^^going there meet all my idol.but one thing a very big problem.i dont know how to speak korean:(oh well,must learn it.
haiish,see u guy soon.^^