Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Friday, February 5, 2010

3WEEK

2010 is not a good year.it is hard for me,its been a long time since i last saw everyone gather.everybody was having a diffence group,i dont know who to follow.can u all just form a group that everyone is in?i am missing all those days we been together.haiyoyo.

morning going to sleep as per normal:D yinsin called me ask me to meet her coz she was alone.went to my house there find her,slacked and chatted.went to polyclinic to fake mc for her:Din the end,need uring test^^ laugh die me.only fake nia,then the result is normal^^ then doc though what sia.nvm.
went to 3head after that to buy goldfish.bought 2goldfish and 1container.that man,put extra small fish inside.gabriel called me.then went to jurongpoint meet him.
saw ahhao.slacked with,yinsin,gabriel and bryan after that.
headed home coz i am tired.the end....