Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Saturday, February 13, 2010

JOURNEY BEGIN

i was searching for the answer within me.why do i care?
i wanted to obtain that key,but can i? how?i need that key in order to open up the answer within me.by doing so,i need a plan.hope i find it soon.everything is a game.its fools me.i not sure what to do anymore,should i gave up searching for it?my style is,'never give up until the very end.'
thats mean samuel moving forward to the next stop.thanks alot for your guild^^
whatever the reason is,i must be ready for it.its been hiding from me for so long,let the searching of my answer begin^^
SOHEE i wish u could see this,i fought bravely^^