Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Sunday, February 28, 2010

SORRY(EDITED)

sorry guys if i now aday abit jiu shout.
those day i really dont have the mood.i bang anything that block me.
i put my "hot steam" on some of u.
try to not to make me unhappy,i am not the samuel i use to be.
i try to calm down myself but i cant.
i try to relax everything i do.but,its doesnt help.

i need to u to control me:(
i need u for everything.
i need u so that i can fight against myself.
if it wasnt u,i should not be in sec three.
u gave me the heart to study.
u gave me the reason to study.
but,without u.i have no heart and no reason alrdy.
without u i cant do anything right.
just crush everything that gets in my ways.
my heart has lost.
sorry babo.



EDITED!!!
went to look for gabriel at namdai since he alone.
settled dinner at kopitam.
then went to yinsin house.scary loh.
da tou was there too.
chatted and kop beer^^ shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
we sit downstair and drank it.
then refil it by gabriel urine.intend to pour people house.laughs!
in the end,da tou punch me,the urine spilt on me:(
u know very er xin anot?chase him until i lost.
cha yi dian vomit sia!!!
xiasuey!then da tou faster went home.hello,da tou,remember this!!
walked around with gabriel and yinsin.slacked.
send yinsin home,went to take our bus^^
thanks alot babo.
i sure glad that u havent forget me this friend.
get well soon,drink more water narh!
very rude,puke me:(ask u buy my album nia.
i am the future korean star alright? u my heartheartheartheartheartbreaker!no way...no way...
Rokkugo rokkugo rokkugo ma la ma!rokkugo rokkugo rokkugo ma la ma.1 2 3 4 5 6 GO!rokkugo rokkugo rokkugo!
laughs!kkaes.thanks alot!