Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Thursday, January 28, 2010

*SLAP*

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*
WHAT AM I DOING AGAIN?i overslept.yesterday 6pm sleep until now:(
*SLAP*ahya,going 2week liao!CCB!
howhowhow???!!scare cannot catch up with my work.:(SAMUEL TOMORROW MUST WAKE UP,BIG TROUBLE!
gabriel called me and asked me go jurong sec for some reason.
after packing,rush to jurong sec.meet yinsin.then gabriel came with xiaojunlong and yuan.
alot people at there too.even cai yin:(noisy kia.
see them girls dont know talk what,then go liao.lj taiji.
cai yin keep pull yinsin,fan si ren!
gabriel and cai yin keep quarrel after that.headchaes!!slack slack.gabriel and yinsin went to yinsin house first.
me went to boonlay pasa find ms.
bused till there,see alot of people shock tio.got seetho,wyn,ka hong and co.
went to block for a puff-ed,then basketball.
then slackslack,went to jurongpoint find gabriel and yinsin again.
yinsin treat me subway.not bad huhh^^
then chattes awhile,send yinsin home.
very funny hor,i open the TELL ME song at bus.got malay girls sing my song.then i open kpkb song,they diamdiam.LAUGH!
slack with gabriel. after that.
funny,a pizza deliver boy came to the lift,we talk loudly.
GAB SAY:sam,rob pizza la.
me:ok la.but,wait he come down deliever finish got money then rob la.
GAB:ok la,steady!
(that guy went up keep diao us.then come down liao.)
GAB:AH,he come down liao.
me:DA CHANG LA!!(rob la)
that guy faster walk very fast siak.damm funny.then headed to bus stop. bused home.