Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Friday, January 29, 2010

2WEEK!TELL ME TELL ME

i didnt go for school for 2weeks!!!
laugh,due to yesterday thing,i am unable to sleep nicely.
firstly:just quarrel with some freinds for some reason.
lastly:got people want find my friend,now he keep ask me help him.
funny hor? why does my last time quarrel with girl thing?what want girl intro.fan si ren!
ohya,cannot say their name out.
then alex yesterday still aggrue with me about the stupid wonder girls thing.LAUGH!hello?really SO HEE more cute what dey.he asked me,then still say what sunmi what lanjiao.damm stupid loh.like this keep nag me for 30min.LOLS! in case u misunderstood.alex is not the taiji person.is another friend.



orange colour clothes is SO HEE.more cute right?laugh!
nvm about that,kinda lame.he nothing to do .
now adays keep got taiji,very fan sia.
also cannot dont care friend.what should i do?TELL ME TELL ME.laugh!
scare being betray after that.

every move that i have made.
is it worth it?
can i trust friend again?
brian please come back,
help me settle all my problem^^
all those years,i have made alot of friends.even enemy.
but,which friend can be trusted,which one cant?
i being betray again and again.guess friend cannot totally be trusted.
can i accept my 'JOB'??i promise alot of people i will be guai.
but,i also cannot leave my friend alone.
what should i do then?
i wish i have the answer to itself
he once helped me before.
can i break the promise to everyone just to help him?
can i ignore him just to kept everyone promise?
a tough decision.
follow my heart?my heart goes two ways.
i need a advise now!tell me tell me:(