Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Sunday, January 3, 2010

FINAL DAY OF HOILDAY!!!!

heeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo^^
rotted at home.
eat pizza.kup with celia.
OMG!!i ask u all.29.75cent both kup.each person pay 14dollar smth right?round off pay 15 right?
i pay,i ask her pay 15dollar can liao.
she quarrel with me,say count as that 29dollar?then she pay 14dollar 50cents?
ONLY a few cent nia.she want count until very what.
like i want eat her FEW cents?
last time,i no money oso never count this propely.few cent?PUKE!!!
my sister is like this derh.my younger sister also wont like this.
we both very good de huhh^^
then 5pm go take my school pant.school REOPEN TML!!!
finally sec3!!!wearing long pant^^i waited for 3years le.i retain before.wearing short pant for 3years?sobsob!if i didnt go skynet with junlong,fireboy and kunlong they all.i have been wearing long pant long ago.i didnt attend my exam last year so i retain.i shouldn ton at skynet too,i should go home straight when midnight.i should go home,not to go there until 1week then go home.i should go school,i shouldnt never attend school for 1whole month.i should listen to kunlong not to stick with pht people so much.being betrayed after that.but,kunlong helped me.people are not so loyality after all...regratted!
teacher
dont everyday come catch me ley:(that feeling scary siak.everyday teacher come find me.like my mother and father like that,even my mother oso dun dare everyday nag me.always go school need RUN and HIDE!hair long,or sock short or other cases.cannot say out^^ later make spoilt my name:D
go school sleep liao tomorrow.meeting fanyu or alios or zhenhao or gabriel?dunneo ley:D laugh!same class with fanyu and melody only.
sian ley!!i morning cannot meet friends go out play anymore:( cannot slack anymore:( dont have time to laugh also le:(
this year must be more serious^^dont tio case ANYMORE!!!i try huhh^^
sit at reflection conel like dog siak me.i come school keep cannot go in class derh:(
but,heng got anna pei me chat on phone narh^^
oh,if u all didnt notice.my school now are near jurong point.move le^^ near river valley high school,jurongwest sec(gabriel school) and boonlay sec(amelia school).heng hor?if not very lonely ley me.can go find them if free or PON school ^^
alter my pant le^^ sister say my pant like skinni?i love skinni^^
tomorrow need alot of energy to run from teacher again!but,quite fun narh^^i love running from them^^ counsel u dare u come chase me ^^ woahahahhahahaha!!!!i follow my papa,wuqun derh^^
fun^^ i miss the holiday when i always slack with gab and co,alios and co.sorry papa!!!!(limwuqun)didnt meet u before this holiday:( come my school find me la:D
TO:GABRIEL and YINSIN!thanks for your ciqq everytime i need it.laugh!everytime pua stun like the sushi fun leh.next time holiday try again larh^^ thanks!make me laugh like hell when going out with u all.
TO:AMELIA thank you for helping me make this blog and always bully by me:D laugh!
TO:WUQUN papa!xiaowugui miss u ley!find xiaowugui ley^^
TO:ALIOS AND FRIENDS thanks for all the cheering and supporting^^miss u all too.
TO:ANNA cant miss u out too right?thanks for all the cheering too:D free le meet ok?
I LOVE U ALL:D
bleah!enough corking le^^

me tomorrow wearing this le:



added three new japan songs at my playlist^^


bybye:D