Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NOT FEELING WELL AGAIN

hello^^ today not feeling well again.didnt go school,later cher cut my hair:(
my hair long meh?guailan!
went to namdai find gabriel and yinsin.
saw melody they all.
then slackslac,went to jurongpoint.
settled breakfast at lailai.
walkwalk,bused to gabriel house.then i bused home sleep again.laugh!


yesterday:
went to school late.tio catch hair.ccb!
didnt go back classroom.dont come school better loh.
then after school,guangrai called me.
weiqi joined us,we waited zhenhao and jiali.
then went to boonlay sec.we slack while,went to namdai eat.
then went back to boonlay sec,fetch amelia.saw ebel.
then go my house there slack,waied daoxiang and weihao.i went up change clothes.
something happen.shall not say out.
then me meet gabriel then find zhenhao they all.
then soon,me and gab went to namdai find yinsin and zhiyan.her niece.
then cork alot,went to central,saw my walls boss and clement.chat alittle.she keep say alot badbad words,think yinsin teach de bah.laugh!
then went off.we bused home.alot of thing.laugh!

miss her alot alot:(
waitwaitwait......


CORRECTION:
hello,that her is not yinsin huhh.dont misunderstood hor.
many people asked me,but now tell u all is not her.laugh!