Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NOT FEELING WELL

laugh!alot people called me this morning,tired.
keep ans and ans.playing cafe world in facebook.

i just learn something in those days,not to too trust friends.my 45dollars:(
if i didnt say out,i wouldnt have lost this 45dollars.u know who are u de huhh.i dont want mention your names.if u all didnt go complain,nth will happen.
nvm about that.


i have this kind of fate because i use to did alot of wrong thing in the past bah.
shall not say out the things,not everybody knows.
secret^^ steal,bully,fight alot narh.nut one thing i sure i didnt do is rap^^
laugh!i try to change myself.i have this kind of fate because of those bah.
going 16 soon,should not play this kind of thing liao.
this year very unlucky.everytime tio catch by doing something stupid.
but hor,everytime they catch me,they let me off.strange huhhh.
i really really like her siak:(haiish!
guess should cheer up more than miss her.i guess now the person who can really make me sad is her bah.
my freinds have try to cheer me up those days,really thank you.
i can give up everything,but i cannot without her.
haiyoyoyo!!!why did i know u:(
i just wants u:(last long bah.




EDITED!!!!!!!


morning with zhenhao and amelia find dao xiang and guangray.
bring dog then went lakepark slack.
nothing to do,go there sleep.LAUGH!!
after that jiali came.
slacslacslack....
headed home with amelia and zhenhao.and one more,JJ^^my dog.
hahas,then wanted to meet gabriel and yinsin.but,fall alsleep.
ps huhh.
bybye:D