Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Monday, January 18, 2010

HAIYO

i dont know u got come my blog anot.hope u 4get me soon bah.u know who i talking derh.sorry to leave u:(u should learn how to be indepedent,not to depent on me so much.
haiyo,you are once mine ______ didnt contact u already.if u want,u still can contact me derh huhh.if u still like me,sorry!can't and impossible le.go on with your life bah.hope u find a guy better than me derh.
i am sorry to hurt u so badly:(guility oh me.
i am now living a good life now.
u can de too.
sorry to leave u,i have no choice but to.
we sure did have our happy moment huhh,freshback everything.go boonlay sec or gekpoh will think of last time,
but,thanks too huhh.bluff your mum to pei me. without u,i dont know how to share things with people.without u,i dont know what is love about.i learn alot of things.but,i also learn how to ps people^^ laugh!remember the final fantasy song?real emotion and 1000words?remember the stupid mother fucker and those kpkb songs?remember the pepsi at gekpoh?remember the NKF?its all on my mind though.hope the present i send to u,u havent thrown away.i still havent thrown away the wallet that u gave me.

hope u can see this,i want u know this.when a relationship ends,is just learning exp.the world still contiue.thats what i learn.
i also learn from u,"friends are important as well as stead.relationship is easily falls.but,friendship is not.'i think u walk correctly,u everytime with friends,didnt meet me.i angry.but,i didnt think for u what if i one day i suddenly leave u,u have nobody rights?i get the point.after thiinkthinkthink.
i learn from a friend too.relationship outside seems to be very strong,but the real is.inside it is weak,it can easily falls when either didnt cherish it,it is gone.it is hard to rebuild the love.
when i first met u,u were shy.i still havent fall in love with u but another girl.u keep ask me to jy,keep cheer me up and keep suggest 4me.but,deep inside your heart,u never wanted to see me having another girl.but,deep inside your heart,u wish to make me happy,wish to make my wishes come true.its so silly of u.
i dont dare message u,i am afraid u will cry.but,this is what i wanted to say for a pass two months.

i now having a good life with my brothers and sisters,hope u too.everything have been destroyed.
kkaes,i have nothing to say anymore le.hope u reallyreally can 4get me le bah.take care.bye!