Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TIO CATCH:(

gabriel,next time dont do it again huh.abit xiasuey siak.people watching.unlucky siak.LAUGH!1st warning.cannot say what we do.dont make spoilt our name.
will remember that day derh:D
cant believe balloon wanted to save me out?laugh!will remember he rush to save us.i think is yinsin there then he wants bah^^ hahahas.anyway thanks hor.kkaes wont do it again.
poning school pei gabriel.(brother!last day i pei u pon le hor?i want study liao.i promise alot ppl i wanted to.^^i dont want retain again.i today see u alone then i then want pei de hor.)
MUM didnt scold me after know what i done.hello?is only juz a plaster?mum want send me to boys home,uncle helped me.ask mum not to^^ heng siak!!!!!in the end,balloon,mum and uncle wants save me.thanks huhh^^ mum was abit sad and disspointed loh.but,she didnt scold me?just ask me not to do it again.they say i am the mastermind?hello here!i know i look smart but i am not^^ ccchhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!enough cork liao.later sending amelia to school.eat breakfast^^ she going camp.i love it!!she no at home means,free com for 3 days^^i just posting to remember this day,remind me not to do it anymore.i try not to huhh.hai my mum need paid 10dollars and i have a bad record too:( yinsin say sry to me?nvm it wasnt your fault,u didnt pull me in.is i wanted to do derh^^ dont blame yourself later gabriel scold me:(
okok larh,stop liao.whatever!i try not to do it le.that feeling scary!!!!!!!!


i dont know why,i with my brothers and sisters wont not think so much.laugh!still thinking about her siak me:(still cant forget her.haiish haiish haiish!!ooooppss!!cannot haiish later frens scold me^^ i found out something,i everyday using blog?i everyday go out with gabriel?i everyday not at home?i everyday free?meeting alot frens?LAUGH!!everyday think no event,in the end alot event.but,yesterday event was scary.i also just found out something.i seriously miss her alot:(i dunneo why,i with gab and all will not miss her so much.but,at home jiu..haiyo!u will one day know about this.now what i can do is just waiting!!!i miss u:(hope i wait is worth it.and hor,i using blog cause i found out that,everyday i got event derh:D but,less people joining our group le:(kkaes!!!JY SAMUEL!!^^



anyway, thanks balloon,uncle and mum^^