Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Saturday, January 2, 2010

DYE HAIR AND EAT FREE SUSHI

hello friends^^
nothing to do.so early wake up because need to meet yinsin and gabriel in the morning:D
still finding place to go.
very sian leh!heng today gabriel got wake up.if not bored si us:D
now i can go the place only boonlay pasa and namdai nia.
later still need dye back my hair:(sadsad!!!!
my pay get liao.but,still must save some in case^^
7am we go namdai slack.
then go buy the dye hair thing,actually is not counted as buy la^^
walking around.then we go gab house dye our hair black:(
my hair.2days to go!school reopening!
he bluff me his dad coming by 7pm,then 2pm come home alrdy:(
some more his dad smile at me funny hor?usually his dad face all black when he see me.
then 3 like that,we go eat sushi^^
got money eat?nonono!!!
we bua stun de narh^^zao!!!of cause,we got use brain de la^^not juz zao:Ddont get the wrong idea,not i mastermind.^^ i only join in the fun nia:D laugh!
fun siak.hai me laugh until stomach pain.dun dare go there de sushi le la:D
then bused to home take pant go author.wearing long pant le^^
tomoorow then take back.
go boonlay pasa find wuqun,leting and celia.
go enet got alot simon smell.all say smelly:(then go home le loh.
sorry gabriel and yinsin.bomb dao u all^^
alios and yishu too. saying bybye to my brown hair again:(
thanks huhh gab.everytime need take your ciqq^^
bybye:D

BEFORE:







AFTER:






to john:eh,u better watch your mouth hor?tell u dont come my place hong zhar bor liao.i now adays no mood u dont try me.u try take their number u will see.i know u got come my blog de.u try,u die.