Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

8TH DAYS

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP* how can i let myself repeat the same mistake again and again!!i hate myself!SAMUEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING???????!!!*SLAP*tomoorow diedie must go liao.could anyone control me?i promise alot of person i will be guai this year le siak.CCB!*SLAP*must wake up samuel!!!wei le her must work hard!!going 16 cannot play anymore!RTC!BOYS HOME!nonononono!tomorrow beeter switch off my handphone,if not gabriel msg me again,feel like pon again.
laugh!pon school again.LAST DAY!tomorrow going get into trouble.
went to jurongpoint in the morning to find gabriel and yinsin.
then send yinsin to school,we two slackslack at taman jurong.
very unlucky loh,saw police car,we faster jay walk.then didnt know there was a traffic police beside us watching us.then run to hide.we will be in deep trouble when they screen us.
firsty,we got ciqq,there will be fine.
secondly,we jay walk,need to be fine too.
lastly,gabriel wearing uniform walking around,they will call their school and parent.
LAUGH!full detail huhh.hide at the block,then sleep for 40minute.diao!
went to kopitam buy ciqq then to fairprice.
saw alios mother.POOH MUM^^
talk awhile,i though she was going home.then light my ciqq then she suddenly U-turn back.saw me puffing:(
she diao me,OMG!!!!!went to jurong sec,then waited yiming.i force him to come find me derh^^then waited for yinsin.
saw junlong,yuan and co.
chatted awhile,though my da tou was there:(
slack and take a few puff,when suddenly we heard a name caiyin.me and gabriel RUN.she is a noisy girl.keep talktalktalk non stop.like machine gun like that.1min can talk 100sentence.
very fan de her.yinsin still keep laughing.
after that,we faster walk away before she wants to chat with us.bused with yiming after that.