Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Friday, January 8, 2010

RELATIONSHIP

laugh!after viewing my ex blog,suddenly i feel basturd.leaving her cause she ps me.:(cause she didnt seem to care about me anymore.she just want friend friend.got time rather meet up with friend then me:(okok,i admit.i also got wrong for testing her.not trusting her.
i admit,i didnt do all the best to make her happy.laugh!but,end le jiu end le.i dont know why,i see her blog starting not to hate her so much as before.its been a wonderful memories.when i viewed her blog,i have a flashback.but,i didnt went shopping with u before.i am very free,u are not.
nvm about that.relationship is confussing sometime.i met a girl not long ago,i like her:( but,too bad she got boyfriend le.last long bah^^ i can only wait and wait.or another road.forget her!but,is impossible de la^^ very hard.wanted to fetch her home everyday after school.treat her nice.work for her.protect her.care for her.^^ but,i cannot:D say so much also cannot.
i shouldnt know her.its fate.u know u know?i have always been thinking,'should i wait for her?''if one day really happen,will she happy with me?'i always wanted to bring her out with me when going out with gab and all.but,cannot.i wanted her to laugh too.since me and gab go out will always laugh.wanted her join in.
i know i know,i am walking the path of dark side,she is not.my life,steal,smoke,beat,playing a fool,drinking beer and so on....she was like studying,shopping then blahblah.i trying to change ok?try not to steal all those le.i am happy i met her.
i miss my chance to have stead again:( she was waiting me for a long time ago.but ,i still have no feeling.guess what i wanted is her bah.sorry for that!i know its really hurting.

hey 'HER',wish u can see this.when the time is right,i will say who;s the her.i am sorry i cannot tell u.although,every xin shi i tell u.but,this one really cannot.suspecting le right u?just last long first alright?
(decided to wait for her:05dec09)