Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Friday, January 15, 2010

TIRED

hello everyone^^
post first.
went to school.very funny,mr yo everyday come find me.catch my hair.
long meh?he didnt catch my brown hair,he catch long hair.funny isit?dont even know my hair is brown?its surprize mr adnan (DM) nvr come find me.is i becoming guai le bah^^
i now studying very hard le,no playing le.should listen to my friends say,"paikia no education also no use,want also be got education de paikia marh.study hard,no use playing all those thing.next time let your wife surport u ar?"

CORRECTION;

firstly:i am not a paikia.
secondly:i didnt play liao.
lastly;i got education derh^^


say real derh,he say de also the truth.i now cannot play le,her also dont like ahbeng right?:D
laugh!copy and paste!cute hor him?anyway he have change also narh.but,too bad cannot quit.tsktsktsk.....
guangray and wei teck come find me.asked me to go old place.then pei wei teck cut hair then waited dao xiang.
soon,amelia and zhenhao come.what a tiring day.
lets just refresh what i did ytd.

YESTERDAY;
went to school as usual,meet zhenhao with amelia go boonlay pasa eat.guangray come.
walk to school.
after school,slacked with amelia,zhenhao,weihao,guangray,weiteck and dao xiang.
play ghost thing,shhhhhhhhhh.but,nothing happen.
then me went home with amelia.
pack things,me go meet gabriel,ms and yinsin.
go there tot is ms french fry,then i eat.actually is other ppl de.
kp!vomit.
then ms went home,we take bus to batok.
yinsin go find her mum,me and gab waited for zhenhao,amelia and weiqi.
then go jiatoh.
drink abit.bused home after that.gabriel want drunk me.:(
bybye:D