Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

PON SCHOOL GO JURONG SEC

hello again^^second post of this day:D
alot of thing huhh.shall cut short.
first,morning 6am went to find yinsin and gab,pon school ley all^^
saw cher at bus diao me:(talking to her.laugh!!'nice day hor?'
then kip diao me,funny loh.dunneo tomorrow go back school what will happen.
meet gab and yinsin about an half an hour,then went to jurong sec.send her go school.
saw jiahui at interchange.saw alvin when at bus.
waited meiqi.they two squeeze in the gate.
me and gab slack not abt an hour,yinsin msg me say want come out liao.laugh!
then went to meet her.naughty!then go slack and settled breakfast at superbowl mac.i eat until 10dollars siak.eat alot.hotcake meal PLUS 2.50 meal.went back jurongpoint at afternoon..
went in NTUC saw the staff.catch me de last time:(i wave at him,he saw me and ignore me:(
want make friend ma:Dthen went to gabriel home waited him change back clothes.then we talk talk,suddenly all fell alsleep!!5pm after waking up.sleep 3hours siak.
then went to namdai pei yinsin go home change clothes.
then slack.settled dinner at kopitam.send yinsin home,we walked around block to _________________________.cannot say^^
like ninja siak we two.bused home after that.
suan siak!!^^ amelia not at home.chhheeeeeyyy!!very shag siak.
bybye:D