Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ANOTHER TIRING DAY!!!!

today tio wake up by TAY WEIQI!!because something happen.WAaaa!ask me go back school,alemak!!i tio exspel le dey.i only can be outside school to help u.
okays,next.sleep peacefully.another guy,TAN CHING LONG called me.another thing happen.alemak??i faster jump out of the bed and baths and brush teeths.then RUN to busstop!!!
reach until there,nth already??(FULL DETAIL!!)

handphone haven't charge,my battery low.
then suddenly,ANOTHER THING HAPPEN AGAIN!!!WTF??
i worried about my handphone running out of bat,but,i lend my handphone to them.OMG!!heart sibei pain!!!
after that,WAAAAA!!! jesslyn follow by mun fei,garrison and tian ci called me.WAAA!
happy that they want find me,but,very scare sia!!!my batt:(

after that,PEACE:) slacking with ching long and co.went to look for my BABO and rachel:) was quite a shock they came look for me:) hahaha!! send them to tution centre and went to look for those hooligan again!! went to what their gan ma house,after that headed to boonlay to find.mun fei,mike,alan and toothless:)
blahblah!!!went home after that!!:)