Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HAHA:)went to look for yingyu with ryan at boonlay sec for something. afterthat,saw my sister,rachel and jade coming towards me.accompany her to send jade to busstop awhile.
shoes was broken when those kids step my shoes.u know who i talking hor:)went to kop someone else.
alone bused to jurongponit to find gabriel and yinsin.sorry for the delay:) went to our primary school:)because its TEACHER DAY:) eat eat,when back to jurongpoint to find ching long,but,something happen...make until me very sot..
hahas,nevermind:) asking jesslyn and beeyoke to accompany her to gek poh,as me and gabriel was waiting for them at namdai.
we waited 1 and a half hours!!! almost 2 hours.alemak.in the end,jesslyn came alone.yinsin went to hospital.
ahahaha!!jesslyn run towards us like HELL:) so funny:) scare boys look at him wor:D went to slack.MY SHOES was broken again!!second time,gabriel push me:( went to kop someone shoes again.WTH!i do so many bad things:(
send jesslyn home,went home afterthat..while poor gabriel still waiting for her yinsin to come back:D