Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Friday, September 24, 2010

DREAMING THIS WHOLE DAY!!!!

i slept at 11am,i was dreaming this whole day!i didn't went out after i met jade and co for breakfast.... hahas,its involve alot people!!!amelia,alios,yinsin,gabriel,mike,jade,rachel,my mum,jesslyn,sharron and alot bah:D
1st dream
i have a car:) its like GTA.race with other people and crush people with it:) my mum was so unhappy about it,she scolded me and confiscated my car:D i steal other people car and then drive :D
police chase me and all.....then forget what happen le.....

(okok!!!)its 4pm!i start to return everybody call when i woke up.i slept again for another time)

2nd dream
people all around hated me:( i remember jade parent scolded me.they say i teach bad her,where got loh:( alen beat me for no reason?? mike mum scold me for no reason as well??
TOTALLY A NIGHTMARE!!!!
forget what happen as well le......
(i woke up!!oh my,its 7pm.i texting peoples because i am bored:) play with my yu gi oh games at ps2 to kill time. played until 10.sister bought me food for me.i eat eat eat.once again,sleep at another time)

3rd dream
my family and i went to bugis.my mum played arcade??THATS TOTALLY COOL:) alot coin and token for me to play as well.
went to look for jade and rachel?? asked jade to eat alot alot and alot,because she was too skinny:)she answer to me,'okok la,noisy babo' standard:) send them to tution??confuse?? link till there?
forget what happen as well le??
(haha!!alright.woke up again.mum bough me food,then eat and drink.nothing to do again,i slept again)

LAST dream
this dream!!WAAAA!everything upside down.a long one.
me and amelia went to temple.its rainning heavily.knocked the door,rest at there.don't know what happen.alios appear in my dream as well???
he say,'why come here bo jio?' alemak??(i must be crazy??) his standard line:)
garrsion called me,asked me to meet him awhile at jp??amelia and alios disappear from me??
while on the bus,jesslyn was on the bus too??(its getting stranger huhh?)
went to find garrsion together.reached and he give me money?20dollars?? asked me to spend what i like?(hahaha!!!if he really got so good jiu hao le)
his friend eric give me another 20dollars as well??WAAAA!!!
anyhow spend with it:) HAHA!!! i remember jesslyn fall down:D i laugh at her,she say,SHUT UP LARH:) haha!!(this dream sure very realistic)
saw gabriel and yinsin???gabriel treat us eat ice cream?(thats werid.normally i treat him jiu got)
after that,gabriel play with yinsin.sibei bian tai!!(like the person he was on the real world) yinsin slap him!!!:D hahahas!!!!
after that,the four of us return back to temple to stay in for a night.OMG!!!now is my aunt appear in my dream as well?? she ask the four of us why so late then come back??hahas,we have nth to say:) at that temple talking and resting.suddenly visitor appear:) mike,mun fei,chinglong,sharron,amelia and alios started to appear:) even more after that??wAAAA!!spam my dream sia them:(
its so realistic,its totally like real??haha!!guess i always think too much thing before i slept bah:)

(hahahas!!!i woke up again.have a headaches after that!i woke up,jiu use this stupid computer:) refresh all my dreams that i have been.its more than that actually,but,i forget le:) i am too tired those days and didn't have a nice sleep.thats why bah:) i want another dream!!cute sia!!too bad,can't sleep le now:( )