Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Sunday, September 26, 2010

BORING..................

another post for me today:) went to jurongpoint to meet chinglong,garrison and co.
after that,all went to safra.left me,tianci,jesslyn and sharron.wtf??accompany tianci to buy things:) couple ring and all,so sweet:)
kana molests by jesslyn LAU chi bye:( she use straw to poke my butt!!! she want to learn squeeze people nipple skill,she use me as a her lap rat:( i hate her:( hahaha!!chey!! next time i squeeze back:D :X
went to what gan ma house,eat nasi lemak that i bought from jurongpoint!!WTF??that auntie sure hates me alot!!!she put alot chilli and is damm hot!!!everybody laugh at me.my eyes keep drop tears.....waited gabriel and yinsin to arrived.after that,went to tianci house accompany him to do something:) HSH after that....