Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Sunday, September 26, 2010

:)

OHMYGOD!!!why did i drop my tears when i see our last time memories??my heart is very pain:( i have regretted!!i saw your last time post,its remind of last time.270909,is my happy moment with you.its going to be 1year if that time i could control myself,its remind me of those happy moment with u......2709 its suppose to be a happy day for me,but,that day.it will be sad for me,u wasn't with me anymore and it just nice.their court day on 2709??!

TWO DAYS BACK:
went to kbox with chinglong,mun fei,ebel,rachel and co.the room is super big,still got pool somemore:) i swear i love that room very very much,and it can squeeze in 100people wor!!VIP ROOM:) stilll can anyhow running about.laughs!!:)can u believe that,in that room,we have 26people inside? we still have alot personal space and playing space:)thanks rachel for that 8dollars:)
at night,went to namdai with,jesslyn,sharron and two guy.forget their names.oops!!!to meet garrsion,yinsin and co.
wtf?we go there drink beer and play candle.drink quite alot actually:) headed home with gabriel,garrsion and jesslyn....

at kbox,yingyu kana rap by sharron:D


DONT MISUNDERSTOOD!!she is not this kind of girl,we just super high and start to do those strange things:) everybody is doing their own things,some singing,some drinking,some playing pool.some talking.some sleeping.some running about.US???playing YINGYU!!!:D
that act cute girl beating me is JESSLYN LAU HWEE MIN:D


YESTERDAY:
5 o clock in the afternoon wake up!!!!wtf?alot people called me!!!i still in my lala land,sorry!!!:) i rush to jurongpoint when i was awake,to meet chinglong,ryan,garrsion and co...yingyu came to look for me after that?
went to what Ah park?? mun fei they all playing basketball and me was having a chit chat session with other guys.
was on the phone with jade at there. ("hahahas!anyway babo,try to relax.CHILL:) if u have anything please come tell me alright,i am happy that u told me your things,so that i know what is going on.i will be there for you ok?STUPID BABO!!)
sending jesslyn home as its too late and too danger for a girl walking home alone.WALKWALKWALK. haha,at there saw a bunch of hooligan,3riding motor,keep like stalking us,a bunch of them at jesslyn house downstair,some keep running about chasing each other,"my life is big'.lucky another words for me:)
next time enter an enemy territory,must wear until like nurd.best:)
return to tian ci house slack.
HSH with garrsion. quite tiring keep walking......

thanks for being beside me:)the fun we all had:)











i missed the old times badly!!!with you!!i really hope time reverse:(