Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BORED!!!!

was in phone with mun fei,sharron and yiling when i was otw home from namdai.talktalktalk....until i reached home:) reached home,all wanted to sleep.let them be:)
while charging,was on phone with ching long and jesslyn.cork alot.
was not having much fun after they went to sleep.WAAAA!!!so bored without them:(
i am not tired anyway,i was so energetic now.
those girls got school,i don't have school already:) wanyed to dye my hair,i want leetuek colour....alot people asked me to dye red.
some say gold very common.
some say gold very guailan?
some say look like malaysia people??

waaaa!!!how sia??
thinkthinkthink.......


i like someone who have heart to be my friend.
someone who will think of me,called me out everytime.
when they passby some places,they know that those are my slacking places,they called me to ask me if i were there and come look for me.
it would make me really happy if it is done....
i love my family,friends that are around me:)