Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Thursday, September 16, 2010

SOT

wake up in the afternoon.the dream again happen.

its was like last time
i hold your hand...
i hug you...
send you to school everyday.....
fetch u home....
its was really like last time,everyday i have that smile.
when u gone,my smile gone as well...
i told alot people that i missed u so badly....
its true...


when i woke up,its just a dream,we can never be together again.but,somehow,its doesn't matter if u are happy with your own life,without me.
its doesn't matter ,i be your friend.i know sometimes i will overreact and overprotecting you.but,i will try to change:)
u gave me such a memories which i cannot forget,when i pass those place.the image of you and i are always there.i though we could last long.....
make it delete away!!!its so hurt!being treated like that...
i have change alot.yeah!changing myself into a guy that doesn't easily hurt by others.

still remember real emotion?
"i hear your calling out to me,you are not alone...."
"...........because of u i am strong enough to know i am not alone"
its really because of you,i am not alone because i know u are always cheering me up,giving me the power to move forward.I HATE STUDY,u keep ask me to work hard. i made it!because u helped me to.you always gave me the power to do whatever things.i always think that i was all alone.u change my thinking...
i was not alone,i got u! and i learned!!!its not u only,i still have my family AND FRIENDS who been BESIDE ME ALL ALONG.



thanks for the memories.
JY SAMUEL:)