Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tuesday:
Today,was quite a fking day for me.Early in the morning,my face alr black le.Becos of somebody dun noe hw to w8 for me ~.~haiye! Lazy say her la,ask her y didnt she w8 for me,she also noe i gg to reach le dun noe hw to contact me>
Plus,she juz go w8 mrt without me ?
And i reach le? She dun noe say wad gugu thing,make me even more pek chek ~.~lazy say her. Juz kip quiet loh. Listen my ear piece. Fk up alot
Y always this kind of stupid things happening to me?
Make me always pek chek one.
Borad the MRT wif gab,YinSin and Jesslyn. Went to bugis,hlp thm fins job all those. Me and jesslyn really go eat pastamania!
Believe me YinSin! She kept dun believe me~.~ thn bused to jurongeast to find job.
Hlp Jesslyn find untill crazy.
Kip hlping her ask. Thn went JP agn as thrs no job for her. Hlp her find agn.
8o'clock went boonlay to find munfei and chinlong
My cute jesslyn kip point at the point car,shout thr thr police car :D bt,the police onli below us,i think they heard dao? Laughs. They cm up screen us. Went to 208 c munfei they all play soccer. Thn hsh (:

I really dun noe wats happening to me those few days. Is it me? Or is it their doing makes me pek chek.
Dk wat happen to her today also? kip atitude me?
Its kinda hurt for nt waiting for m. Wat if tt train really cms? She confirm went up 1st. Wad abt me? Stay at JP bird or alone go thr ?
Nbm,i tink its too over le ba?
I think ? Sometimes,I really cant blame mike to pek chek me.

Even though he pekchek me for veri close to her and thrs a reason for it.
I understand. Bt,i still insist to be as same wif her becos i tot tt she cn prove to him tt he is wrong. Bt? Today incident really cant let me prove anything. Instead,ppl will laugh.
sometimes,I know she wanted to say thxs or watever to me.Bt,She choose to post it on blog.Laughs.
I c her happy cn le (: becos,i really treat her as a meix. She is a gd as a meix. She is gd to me as well. But,today...i cant really explain. Thrs a reason bah. I trust her (:

Jesslyn,juz let u noe.I dun nid any repayment frm u. Juz be normalself will do.
I never expect anything frm u. I treat u as meix Tts y. Is nt i wan jio u or wad. U happy,i happy (:
Thxs for everything. Dun feel bad abt me sneding u hm n walk u bk hm.Bt,u muz feel bad abt me worried abt u getting hm safety gt hm thn waste my time worried abt ur safety. Haha,if u r a guy tt dotes a person veri much thn u will understand it veri well (:
Thrs nth to be feeling bad of. If beeyoke,i would do the same as well.
U r a truely gd friend. Juz rmb tt,i wun let u be alone derh(: