Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Friday, November 19, 2010

ALEMAK!

heelo everyone,the last post is post by cass.because i was too busy to post,and she helped me:)
alright,
yesterday,
bomb by mun fei.i come juronpoint and he don't want go le~.~intend to watch harry potter,but,its full:(
slack at art park with brothers.wtf?their gan ma wear until so funny!!!!sexy bitch:D me and gab keep hide at one corner laugh non stop.1hour also cannot stop sia:D we kept run and hide then laugh until very loud then cold down....then go find them again,then bear for a fews mintue and run to somewhere to laugh.stomach very pain,i message jade also cannot msg properly loh:D
after slacked,i heard alot of things.i hope its only a misunderstanding bah......i can't help them.both are my good sisters:( i wanted to help her say something,but,i can't...they really abit right..
let them settle themself bah:) hope they be fine once again.i don't want them quarrel....peace alright?a girl whom i dotes alot and pei me everytime and a girl whom always helped me and be my listening ears...
went to slack at bangala park and we went to lim chu kang at midnight:)
today,i lead everybody!!!:) sharron was my partner.message my sweet babo,she say she is mary?i also mary?we kept play that.hahaha.funny:)but,after that.strange things happen to sharron,we u-turn back~~~~she saw something and unable to breathe.i was dizzy as well.its took alot of courage to lead those KIDS.laughs.
walked back to 6head,1hour then reach bodoh~.~ because there are no taxi around.we saw police,and my cute qiwen shouted run.i hear that,i don't know why i run:D very exciting i think?funny loh...hsh home after slacked.
today,
at home bird and message my sweet babo:)