Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I AM CHANGING

WTF???all those days i been at home,because the stupid starfactory!!!~~~ is close!!! no one was at jurongpoint,damn sian loh!!!~.~
nothing to do,everyday bird at home.
i been changing alot recently,yeah...alot~~~
i was quite easy dulan over something,keep anyhow think and having attidute towards some people when i was not in the good mood?
why???i just don't know what the fuck is happening to me~.~ i everytime,stay at home sleep.will dream of the past,can it stop???i don't want this anymore~.~ its a total nightmare when i woke up..sometimes,when i woke up,i saw my pillow,tears around it......
i keep telling myself,to be brave when my friend was all with me.but???its only courage me for awhile....i don't even know whats fucking wrong with me now adays??because of staying at home too much will cause me thinking of that??think of waiting her to be awake last time....
my heart felt so pain...i swear,the feeling i never felt before...
i love her very much..time have change,....i really hope to end my nightmare.

i felt another way that,20 cents have change towards me as well....but,i spoken to her:) felt so much better.
to me,you are a wonderful sister.u make me laugh when u do those silly things.i enjoy being with you.u like doesn't care me already~.~ nvm,there's a reason behide it.but,just to let u know.money and time isn't the problem.i don't need you to repay me anything,i just need you to smile always.for that,its my biggest repayment..i hope you don't get any wrong idea about me liking u?because people say so,but,just hack care them.we know we are nothing much more like brother and sister jiu can le.thanks for being with me everytime,u always talk to me and be my listening ear.u always scolded me what,shut up lah,kao pek la,ni mei you mao,suck my cork, etc.its quite cute huhh:) i hope,i never ever lose you as a friend.u are like a real sister to me now....
i hope i never lose my friends anymore...
i am not the "happy go lucky" guy anymore....