Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Thursday, November 11, 2010

TRUST

'trust is easy to fall,but,hard to build back.'
i am a guy that is not easy to trust someone,i trust someone means i really treat him or her important to me.forget it.
today,i let someone disappointed too.sorry~ but,someone let me disappointed as well.say out but never say out the full story. is it good for you and me? its teaches me something,we can't really trust people and i must think before i acted.its true the words that i say,is too much.but,did i mean anything?i didn't even want to care about who with who,because my heart only have 1person that i like.hard to change?
today,i learn that human is very scary.i am in the wrong,yeah.i wrong that i should't say such thing at behide and i am wrong for trusting you as well.i told them not to spread beacause i don't want make him no face.here say,here sua.i am not the only one who say that.i didn't say the full story because i still treat u as a friend of mine.a important one.nvm,blame me for being not thinking when i was doing something.
u don't know how much this trust will it build again...
sorry for disappointing u bro.i know my mistake,i shouldn't do such a thing....

nah:) went to jurongpoint and police come screen us?wtf??!take my photo as well,my photo like ah hai like that,ask me stand striaght like prisoner loh.hope jurongpoint don't have any trouble.if not,i will be the first who went inside.waited for mun fei thats why i kana that~.~ nvm,i was so pek chek because i wanted to sleep.i got a little attidute bah i think?
mun fei at night then come loh,went to watch movie with them.what exorcise one?wtf?i at there sleep sia?camera keep moving round and round.very dizzy too~.~
i wanted to vomit loh,very xi gu loh.then we slacked awhile then send jesslyn home as it was very late already:) yaya~ my excuse always say very late cannot go home alone.Laughs,the truth is sometime not late at all i also send :p yeah,worried that she be alone bah:D must be touched ok??

reached home,thinking about lots of things.i watched my mouth from now on:) won't say wrong things anymore le.i hope:)

u heard that??trust is always an excuse.stupid then is true.nvm,i will still keep secret for you if you tell me your secret,because you trusted me,i don't want to do bastard when u trusted me and i go distrust your trust.you still have alot secret with me,but,i still choose not to say out.u still my good friend,i still treat u as one:)i said before,it doesn't matter what u done,u still my good friend and it will never change. thats all.,i now know that only brothers can be trusted.but,i still have some sisters that i always share my feeling with.right?u know who i talking hor??:) my two real sister and a girl that love gold colour hair so much:)