Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Monday, November 15, 2010

i tired to post shorty....
SATURDAY:
went to jurong point meet mun fei and co.went to town area for yi ling advance birthday.walk walk.keep decide where to go,they didn't plan property in the first place~.~ me and jesslyn keep kpkb. like ah hai like that,keep stand at one corner decide~.~
nvm,they decide go bugis,then gigi they all don't know run to where liao.WTF?we at bugis street,they at iluma?
me,mun fei,chinglong and alot people waiting for them.more than 30min???fuck?? oh!yes!they finally came,we decide to go sheeshar:) then 5min,a big rain pours!!!!WTF? nothing we can do,so,we just walk.my biker jacket lend to jesslyn,because she having a fever~.~ guess what???i cold until snot feeling well~.~ nvm,who ask me to love her so much:)
reach over there,smoke.didnt smoke much too,don't like it alot thought.after that,went back to jurongpoint.accompany jesslyn to find beeyoke.chatted.slacked with mun fei and jesslyn.after that,send jesslyn home and guess what??she kp me for sending her home?what very ma fan??hello?is midnight already??~.~ she like not happy like that,but,i am happy to see her safe:) walking back home alone again~.~
SUNDAY:
tio bomb!!!!what go east coast?in the end,nobody go???hai me come out and early wake up???~.~
hahaha!!i at bus le,mun fei the called me.regret.find ching long at there.guess what???jesslyn feed me eat her ice cream,cute?but,the ice cream is full of her saliva!!!!bit by bit drop in my mouth!!!!then was like sticky sticky one with no favour.just like tap water!!!!EEEEK!!!i faster pull out that ice cream,almost vomit!!!!she still can laugh??!i didn't drink before people saliva before loh,not even my girlfriend.she must be lucky,she is the first one:)
hahaha!!!!nvm!!!we walking till half!!got one auntie step on jesslyn shoes,guess what??jesslyn shoes spoilted!!!joke of the day:D she also very cute de wor?? she go pick up her shoes,she at there kpkb say her shoes spoilt liao.then the auntie infront of her,faster walk away.thats my sis huhh.accompany go buy her shoes.was like asking her,why she don't want ask me find that auntie to ask her for money at the first place?? hai her no money eat~.~
at jurongpoint bird.something about yinsin and gabriel things,i shouldn't say out here.but,its quite funny just now:) wish them luck bah:)was kinda bu xi guan to see yinsin not with gabriel??
hope for the best bah:) buy fishball for yinsin as she no money eat.and then!!!!my turn no money eat after that:D she owe me one:)
was kinda attidute at night,because i was very tired.sleep 3hours only??abit of thing jiu pek chek le~.~ sorry if i attidute some of you.
alright,was quite early go home.jesslyn kp me again,say what haven't reach 10 don't need send her home.i say ok,but,i keep bu xi guan loh.see her go home herself.i never watched her go home herself before:(
reached home and comma awhile.
should i go court tommorrow?
mike asked me not to go because got CID catching us,dangerous.but,i just want to see them the last time~.~ i feel like going,i really feel like going there..... but,i don't know how to answer to mike.... i don't care whoever gonna catch me,i just want go.i will really miss them alot.....what should i do?mun fei and ching long will be disappointed if i not going...but,order are order.....lets just see about that tomorrow bah.