Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Monday, November 8, 2010

CONFIDENT:)

yeah:) long time never post.tell u my everyday life ok?:)

WORKING DAY:(although i always pon work:D )
morning wake up,work work work.keep wondering this,wondering that.
afternoon,end work went to jurongpoint find chinglong:)
night,send jesslyn home and walked back home:) (if she not around,then go home straight away.)i am a good guy:) anyway,promise mun fei i will do that as well,take it as an excuses for me bah:)

alright,not everybody i treat them so good one hor~.~ i should change.if not,always depend on me one~.~ i only treat those good who know what is call independent.

FREE DAY:
morning wake up,think of who to call.but,always is gabriel,yinsin,jesslyn,chinglong and mun fei one loh.meet either one of them at their favourite place.JURONGPOINT:)
afternoon,slack at arcade.doing nothing,relax myself.chat with brothers and sisters bah.
at night,standard.send jesslyn home ~.~ walked back home.(i close my eye,i also know how to go her house le nor.don't know send her home how many times le,countless.she comfirm love me very much one got anot:) always got a prince send her home,scare she kana rap.i be a hero!!!:) laughs.)
if i never go out,that means.i at home playing PS2!!!!:)

alright,what i doing on saturday and sunday.

SAT:
went to jurongpoint to meet jesslyn.accompany jesslyn to go mun fei house wake him up.laughs.video will do the talking:) there,my jesslyn and yi ling cute hor?i call them the two devils:)


in the end,after 1hour plus.they gave up and went to jp again.eat mac instead of steamboat:) went to bugis with,garrison,wen feng,beeyoke,jesslyn and yi ling.
beeyoke and jesslyn keep helped me to find my biker jacket:)
then went iluma played awhile.blahblahblah,went to sheeshar.delay a long time,because of rainning.
send jesslyn home at 11.mrt~.~ she doesn't wants to use my money for taxi.damn tired..take mrt,take bus to her house,then take bus to my house.its takes about 1 then reaches my house.
afterthat,i found out something..beeyoke first go home,last to reach home:D she and dessmond wait cab for 1hour plus :D what a funny joke:)

SUN:
went to find ah mike at chinatown with yinsin and gabriel.
three of us was waiting 9 for his work to finish.bird at there,chatted.
something happen as well,very funny!!!ask me personal bah.i lazy write so long :p
cab to mike house downstair eat and off we go home:)



i have confident in my doing.yeah:) this better be work,i think so long.why i never think of that at first?wtf?
alright,i have learned.even,if i have a steady.my brothers will also be first.i won't wei le her ps anybody anymore.even that,jesslyn or whatever close girls friend that i have,will still remain the same. a good friends of me,is always a good friends of me:) it won't change.unless,something cb happen:) but,i trust them:)

thats right,doing things must be confident,thats right:)