Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Monday, March 15, 2010

TODAY

;">TODAY:
went out with mum to settled lunch,
tio kp alotalot.
FIRST,say i want to snatch gabriel girlfriend,say i keep hang out with her.(we are only friend ok?)
SECOND,after tio nag finish,jingying saw me and called me.mumu ask me isit my classmates.i say nope.she then say,"who girlfriend is that?"laughs(do i look like snatching people girl type?)she then add on,because u at jurongville and boonlay very pop,so alot people know me.i keep do alot bad things?(hey,is i cute then they know me ok?:D)
THIRD:ask me about dongji things,asked me whether zhenhao was dongji people.i say NO.she then add on,asking me,he good anot?got do any bad thing at outside?got smoke? replied,last time got smoke now wei le amelia quit liao(1st lie i have committed) nope,he very guai at school derh.(2nd lie i have committed) he dont know dongji people (third lies) i going to hell not heaven liao:( lie alot to mother.LAUGHS!!!!!
LAST:she say i now look like ahbeng,last time wont.she add on saying that i keep with dongji people until become liike that.hair long until cannot see my eyes.what i going 16 liao,cannot fight or what liao.(this i know^^)

then went to look for vcd,then suddenly remeber my wondergirls.keep finding and finding.
finally found it.
bought it,12dollars.



then walked until half,nose bleeding.
i then joke to mum,saying that i everytime saw sohee will start to nose bleeding.
she laughed very loud.
saw meiqi,heng she didnt call me.if not,mum going kp again.saw shawn otw.
HSH,keep watching wondergirls,SNSD,2NE1 and bigbang concert.
i am in heaven^^


SUN:14MARCH:
BABO IS SICK:(get well soon kaes?
morning zhenhao came and cook breakfast for us.yimmY!!^^
then i fall alsleep,woke up by yinsin msg.
went to meet gabriel,yinsin and MS at boonlay pasa.
then MS and gabriel went to jiatok.
as i and yinsin went for a slack,went to 5head bought my bread and headed back to boonlay again.
laughs,didnt see yinsin so cheerup before.yeah,nothing will happen de ok^^
waited for gabriel and MS.
headed to Enet,saw sihein and co.
went to bus stop and runrunrun,disiao gabriel.laughs!
intended to went home,but,yinsin ask me come back eat dinner with they two.
so,headed back to boonlay pasa.gabriel abush me:(
went to hakeer,saw ahyapapa and mum.
heng,they didnt took out ciqq.if not i DIE.
went to kopitam saw my PAPA,long story.but,that PAPA is not wuqun.
he once drunk,i disiao him.he ask me call him papa,so i did^^ the end.
LAO ahbeng sia him:( i like that disiao him last time,but,he still remember me wor.ask me go where.LAUGHS!sibei ps.
got 1stupid idot called yinsin and prank her,we enta him for 30 to 40 minute.
then eateateat.and heade to 175 took bus home.
saw LILING.

okok,starting with SAT
13MARCH:
went to meet wuqun with celia,after 1more stop
amelia and zhenhao board the same bus as us.
went together to wuqun home.eat and play psp at there.
went to IMM together as we though SHINee and SNSD was there.
but,its sun:(
we still need to buy 35DOLLARS NET for 1album for each person
expensive,if wondergirls i still can consident.:D
help wuqun to choose leting present.
keep FAN wuqun to bought that puzzle neacklane.
In the end,he bought that after 40min of argue.
leting came,yeah.
think she likes it^^
went to JE together,pei wuqun cut hair.
then cabbed to JP to meet up with celia friend.
then we go arcade play,i keep playing PSP.
didnt notice people talking to me when i was in the game.fight the BOSS,damm hard.keep trying and trying.
manager to defeat once after 100times of trying.
"do my best and dont give up huhh",blahblah.
i will train harded^^
okok,back to the story,soon wuqun papa and leting mama cabb home,as i,celia and her friend went walking around.
wanted to meet yinsin and gabriel,but,i went down bought bubbletea.
the aunt was like shock,ok is like this.
we know the aunt at there liao,that aunties told me that gabriel and yinsin pass by 5minute ago,then i jiu went to buy drink liao.
not much fate huhh,laughs!
went lobby puff-ed.ok,this is my last stick.
went to namdai with gabriel and yinsin.
send yinsin home and pei gabriel eat.
busesd home after that.