Profile ,

samuel(안소희)16.
1/10 was his special day. ex student of jurongville secondary. korea stars rocks my heart. 21PHT is a family of mine.brothers and sisters are loved!
Friendster| Facebook| Msn

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FRIENDS

i feels cheer up now,for friend always be with me
thanks ley,u all didnt fail to support me
because of my friends here,i try to cheer myself abit bah.
yeah,i love my friends alotalot.:D
a good friend always support each other^^
cheering them up all those.my fate isnt so bad after all.
i know what i should really do,wait for her
if they last until very long,i still have my
-MUMMY(leting)
-DADDY(wuqun)
-two sisters^^
-gabriel
-BABY pooh^^
-alex
-serena meix^^
-anna
alotalot^^

i was always though that theres no one who will care about me after i lost her.
but,i was wrong.i have family and friends.
i was treated u all as one part of my family.
u all would listen to my heart,even though i know its boring.u all put all the heart to listen to me.to support me.
cheer me up,i have such a brave heart because of u all being with me.
ohya,dont forget!my korean idol as well.i feels good and no worry when i hear their songs.
full blast destroy all my worried^^
priceless treasure,true friends.family^^

i know someday that day will come again.
i just need to wait.
i promise all of u,if i happan to have my love ones,
i will never never pangseh u all again.
if isnt u all,i will lost all my hopes
i will have plans,i miss u all:(

i didnt go school,u all will scold me:(
nag at me:(
even yinsin pon school queen will also.
but,the facts is.i really hope that u will scold me.
this is a true friends isnt it?

WARNING!!!!!!!!u all might vomit after reading this:
BABY POOH!!!!!GET WELL SOON!SEE YA IN SCHOOL,I AM BACK LIAO!I AM WAITING FOR U TO COME BACK PEI ME.I LOVE U BABY^^ MUACKS:D